Saturday, March 22, 2008

Done, again

Here's another pair of mittens. Simma loved my Latvians and requested a pair. I still had some alpaca yarn left over from a hat that I had made her a year ago. She had bought the yarn in Australia when she was there Jan07:
I used other yarns from my stash, so it was very satisfying to use that up and not buy anything. I had to rip these back several times because I kept loosing track of when I should change colors and also where to place the thumb. (those pesky thumbs!) But I am happy with how they came out. Very soft!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.