Thursday, January 5, 2012

My first Christmas Ornaments





I went to Imagiknit today in the hopes of getting a few very exciting projects started. However after I got home I accidentally drank approximately 3 (OK 4, but who's counting?) glasses of wine and figured I'd save myself the inevitable tears and start my knitting tomorrow. So instead I thought I might post the Christmas ornaments I made this holiday season. I made 2 "Ho, Ho, Ho" ornaments, one for my Nana and one for my boyfriend's parents, both of which went over quite well. In addition, I made a tiny Flyers hoodie for my boyfriend Lane, who is a fan of both the Philadelphia Flyers and hoodies incidentally. He expressly asked me to neither knit or buy a sweater for him this Christmas season but I just couldn't help myself.

No comments: