Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Catching Up

And now, an intermission from the assiduous argylers. Once again, I am a scofflaw, and have not even started my argyles. Perhaps I'm still suffering from the shame of my last pair. (Or last half pair, I should say more accurately. . .)

This is how busy I've been -- I made a bunch of these small stars as Christmas gifts and am only now getting around to posting them.

Some people found the pattern fiddly. And it is. But it was also easy to memorize, a way to use up stashed sock yarn, and a great thing to carry with me over the holidays to work on while watching tv and in between visiting various members of the fam. I made about ten in total and gave a bunch away before I had time to snap a photo.


I'll post my New Year's project a bit later.

No comments: