Saturday, January 5, 2008

Plotting. . .

I've been monkeying around with the graph paper. Since I have 8.5 rows to the inch rather than 9, I was having a difficult time using the recommended customized knitting graph paper. So I've added a link to another site which has a cornucopia of customizable graph papers (including circular graph elements -- who knew??).

So, if you're having issues, I'd recommend using the "Asymmetric Graph Paper" link. I left all the defaults alone (including line width) and in my case, put 9 in the box for "smaller" lines for the horizontal grid spacing and 8.5 for the "smaller" lines for vertical. The inch line markers I wanted to be darker so I left them as is. Oh, and I designated black as my line color. Voila! (Or, as the musicians say, viola!)

2 comments:

Jennifer Rosner said...

I love it! Good work!
J

kristin said...

Do I need my swatch to begin plotting?