Sunday, January 13, 2008

Saturday SnB

A very busy Stitch and Bitch! We had: Andrea, Angela, John, Sharon, Tara, Wendy, and me. Click on the link at the right to see all of the pictures. Everyone seemed to be working on a new and/or challenging projects. Andrea started a lace scarf, and is off to a great start. She will surpass us all in her lace knitting talents very soon! (In my case she already has :-) Tara was solving a fitting problem with her fantastic orange sweater. Sharon was sewing a ruffed grouse, the state bird of Pennsylvania, and she has plans to make all 50 of the state birds! Wendy, John, Angela, and I started our Latvian mittens. We were charting, re-winding balls, casting on and attempting the braids. And Angela brought her finished argyles to show. I should have taken better, close up, pictures of all of these things. I will try harder next time! I get so easily distracted...

No comments: